Last update in September 2020
Take Blip was born to promote smarter contacts between brands and people.
Through our solutions, we offer the next step in digital communication and services on the world’s leading messaging channels and voice assistants.
Information that we collect
Your data are collected considering the principle of minimization. It means that we only collect what is necessary and if we have a specific purpose for it.
Information that we provide
When you visit our site, you will be able to register, through a form, to receive contact from Take Blip’s commercial team. After this registration, our commercial team may contact you through the phone number provided or registered email address. If at any time you no longer wish to receive such contact, you can request the removal of your data through the email [email protected]. To fill out the form, you will need to share the following information with us: phone number, email address, company website, company name and number of employees at the registered organization.
We do not intentionally collect personal data from children and teenagers. When we learn that users with this profile have sent us personal data, such data will be deleted as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact us at the email address [email protected].
Automatically collected information
In addition to the information you provide through contact forms, we also collect some information automatically:
- usage information: we collect usage information such as clicks, page scrolling, cursor scrolling and pages visited. The collected information reflects the actions taken while browsing our website and is important both for site improvements and for mapping possible errors;
- location information: we collect information about your approximate location through the IP address of your device. This data is used to analyze how many people visit our site per region;
- technical information: we collect information such as the type of browser you are using, IP address, device type, language preference, operating system and mobile network information. We collect this information so that we can analyze problems that are found and fix errors more appropriately;
How we use your information
Without overlooking the forms of data use already set out above, such information is primarily used as follows:
- we use information from surveys conducted with our users, who have agreed to help us, to better understand how they interact with the services provided by the platform, as well as to identify what can be changed to improve the usability and operability;
- we use data about the usage of our website in order to detect unusual behavior, monitor and protect our services;
- we use the information you register on our forms for contact purposes.
How we store your information
Collected personal information will be stored in Brazil, using cloud service providers that are concerned with privacy and data protection. If you decide to cancel your account and erase your data, they will be permanently deleted. It warrants emphasis that data will be deleted to comply with a legal obligation or for the regular exercise of rights in judicial or extrajudicial proceedings.
How we share your information
Information will only be shared in the circumstances laid out below. It warrants emphasis that we do not sell your personal information under any circumstances:
- third parties: we may share information about you with third parties so that they can provide us with contracted services. For example: cloud providers, error tracking platform, marketing, sales and service platform, user behavior analysis platform;
- as required by law, we may share information about you to comply with a legal obligation or for the regular exercise of rights in judicial or extrajudicial proceedings;
- anonymized data: we may share information that has been anonymized, meaning information that cannot, by reasonable means, be used to identify you. For example: we may use statistical data on the use of our platform or content of messages exchanged with the chatbot with Universities, for the creation and evolution of Artificial Intelligence models;
- support: if you send us a request through the Help Center or Blip Ideas, these publications will remain public.
Other important information
We guarantee your fundamental rights of freedom, intimacy and privacy. Thus, requests regarding the processing of personal data can be submitted via email [email protected], considering:
- confirmation of the existence of personal data processing;
- accesses to the personal data we hold;
- correcting incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data;
- anonymization, blocking or deletion of unnecessary or excessive data;
- data portability, within legal limits;
- deletion of personal data;
- information on public and private entities with whom we share data;
- information about the possibility of not providing consent and the consequences of this option;
- revocation of consent.
About the right to the deletion of data, it is important to emphasize that, when choosing this action:
- the data will be deleted;
- the data will be excluded, if necessary, due to legal obligation or for the regular exercise of rights in judicial or extrajudicial proceedings.
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to support the protection of personal information you share with us. These actions are associated with the effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We know that no internet transmission is 100% secure, so it is important that you protect data like your email address. If you have additional questions, please contact us at the email address [email protected].